Friday, September 2, 2011

Have you ever walked on walls?

Well, I went wall walking today at Cedar Valley.  If you have ever done this before then you know what I am talking about.  Basically when you visit a classroom and you look to see what the teachers and or students have posted on the walls, you are "Wall walking".  I am enjoying every minute of my new job and when I went into the classrooms today to see what kind of instruction was going on, I was reminded of why I love it here.  The teachers of Cedar Valley MS are doing a wonderful job educating the students.  Today I want to share with you some "Wall Walking" pictures.  I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful 3 day weekend.
Mr. Dehlar - Student work - Right Triangle exercise 




Word Wall in Mrs. Winn's room


Essential Questions


Learning Goal and a challenge question


Organizer for World Geography


KWL activity


Word Wall in Mrs. Johnson's room

No comments:

Post a Comment