Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Open House

    
What a fantastic night!  I had a wonderful time meeting and greeting everyone.  I wish we had more time to visit with each of you.  If you were unable to make it tonight and you have questions, please remember that my door is always open so feel free to stop by. 
     When I was hired to be the Principal of Cedar Valley MS I knew I was going to work at a special place.  Well tonight it went beyond knowing it, I saw it and felt it.  Thank you to all the parents for supporting your children by taking time to meet their teachers.  It is evident by the turn out tonight, that you value their education.  Please know that the teachers and the staff here at CeVMS have the same goals you do.  Thank you for sharing your time with us tonight.
     A common question that I heard tonight:  When will Home Access Center (HAC) be ready?  We are looking into that as a district and will hopefully have an answer for you soon.  As soon as it is up and running, I will send out an e-news.  If you have any questions about grades, please do not hesitate to contact your child's teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I love Open House!! It was indeed a great night with so many Jags here on campus. Mr. Groff, we feel very fortunate to have you here at Cedar Valley!

    ReplyDelete